Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

News

Major Retailers Are Removing Bud Light from Shelf Space

Over the last several months, Bud Light has continued to experience a catastrophic dip in sales after fully embracing the trans movement by featuring Dylan Mulvaney on a line of beer cans. This resulted the company losing its title as America’s most popular beer brand, and the news just keeps getting worse.

According to interviews conducted by ABC News, industry insiders indicate that Bud Light’s diminished market performance could see a further decline this fall during the annual retail shelf-space reshuffle.

Prominent retailers such as Walmart and 7-Eleven are expected to reduce Bud Light’s presence in their stores in favor of better-performing brands.

Former Anheuser-Busch executive Anson Frericks stressed the importance of shelf placement, stating, “When customers are shopping, especially on high-traffic weekends, they’ll opt for whatever is readily available and chilled.

Shelf space is the most significant factor influencing in-store sales.” Frericks predicts a “sizable shift” in retail presentation could be imminent.

The boycott gained further traction after the company’s initial response was to “double down” in support of their decision to feature a transgender on their cans. Neither Anheuser-Busch, the parent company of Bud Light, nor retail giants Walmart and 7-Eleven have issued public comments on the situation.

Recent data from Bump Williams Consulting and Nielsen NIQ reveals a 27% decline in Bud Light sales over a four-week period ending in early September compared to the same timeframe last year.

Meanwhile, competitors are capitalizing on Bud Light’s misfortunes: sales of Coors Light rose by 20% and Yuengling’s light lager saw an astounding 80% increase in the same period.

According to a report from Beer Market Analysis, approximately 80% of beer sales occur in retail settings where the consumer takes the product home, while the remaining 20% happen at bars and restaurants.

Given this, the upcoming reshuffling of retail shelf space could serve as a critical juncture, possibly cementing Bud Light’s current downturn for an extended period.

READ 55 COMMENTS
  • Sicsam says:

    Dulvany should be sued and make this bullshit of trannys be eliminated. Serves BUD LIGHT as the morons of the century.

  • TOP STORIES

    News

    The White House press briefing on Tuesday was briefly interrupted by a medical emergency. Press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre stopped a reporter in the middle...

    News

    Joe Biden is being encouraged to replace Kamala Harris with a blast from the past to aid his floundering chances at re-election. Biden, who...

    News

    President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden won’t be able to practice law in Washington, D.C., after a jury convicted him on felony gun charges...

    News

    The Biden regime has sent two FBI agents to intimidate a nurse who exposed controversial practices at Texas Children’s Hospital. Christopher Rufo recently shared...

    >