The U.S. military just told it’s own soldiers to use food stamps to keep their families fed during this ongoing period of high inflation, caused by the Biden regime’s own flawed economic analysis, coupled with the establishment’s COVID-19 lockdowns, and the war in Ukraine.
Which is why the full list of the $15bn+ in aid being sent to Ukraine by the U.S. government is likely to hit harder in the solar plexus.
According to the U.S. Department of Defense, there has been a whopping $15.8 billion “in security assistance to Ukraine since the beginning of the Biden Administration, including more than $15.1 billion since the beginning of Russia’s unprovoked and brutal invasion on February 24.”
Here’s a list of all your taxpayer-funded equipment that has been dumped into the most corrupt country in Europe:
- Over 1,400 Stinger anti-aircraft systems;
- Over 8,500 Javelin anti-armor systems;
- Over 32,000 other anti-armor systems;
- Over 700 Switchblade Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems;
- 126 155mm Howitzers and up to 806,000 155mm artillery rounds
- 2,000 precision-guided 155mm artillery rounds;
- 20 105mm Howitzers and 180,000 105mm artillery rounds;
- 126 Tactical Vehicles to tow 155mm Howitzers;
- 22 Tactical Vehicles to recover equipment;
- 16 High Mobility Artillery Rocket Systems and ammunition;
- 20 120mm mortar systems and 85,000 rounds of 120mm mortar rounds;
- 1,500 Tube-Launched, Optically-Tracked, Wire-Guided (TOW) missiles;
- Four Command Post vehicles;
- Eight National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile Systems (NASAMS) and munitions
- High-speed Anti-radiation missiles (HARMs);
- 20 Mi-17 helicopters;
- Hundreds of Armored High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (HMMWVs);
- Four trucks and eight trailers to transport heavy equipment;
- 200 M113 Armored Personnel Carriers;
- 40 MaxxPro Mine Resistant Ambush Protected Vehicles with mine rollers
- Mine clearing equipment and systems;
- Over 10,000 grenade launchers and small arms;
- Over 60,000,000 rounds of small arms ammunition;
- Over 75,000 sets of body armor and helmets;
- Approximately 700 Phoenix Ghost Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems;
- Laser-guided rocket systems;
- Puma Unmanned Aerial Systems;
- 15 Scan Eagle Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Unmanned Coastal Defense Vessels;
- Over 50 counter-artillery radars;
- Four counter-mortar radars;
- Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems;
- Ten air surveillance radars;
- Two harpoon coastal defense systems;
- 18 coastal and riverine patrol boats;
- M18A1 Claymore anti-personnel munitions;
- C-4 explosives, demolition munitions, and demolition equipment for obstacle clearing;
- Tactical secure communications systems;
- Thousands of night vision devices, thermal imagery systems, optics, and laser rangefinders;
- Commercial satellite imagery services;
- Explosive ordnance disposal protective gear;
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear protective equipment;
- 100 armored medical treatment vehicles;
- Medical supplies to include first aid kits, bandages, monitors, and other equipment;
- Electronic jamming equipment;
- Field equipment, cold weather gear, and spare parts;
- Funding for training, maintenance, and sustainment.
That’s… a lot of stuff. And just like in Afghanistan, there’s no mention of what happens to all this stuff after the war is over, assuming any of it still exists.
The likelihood is, just like America’s last forever war, it’ll end up in the hands of unsavory characters.
Considering the recent bans on political opposition in Ukraine, as well as the forced national consolidation of media, you might say it already has.
Between this and mandated injections this is all part of the plan to weaken the U.S. military. And its working like a charm.
when will ukraine repay us for all of this ?
What have other Countries sent? Why did Ukraine NOT prepare itself over the years and have this on their own or say Purchase these Items from the USA. Why could they NOT BUY all of this from America – – once again we had the opportunity to supply “products” to a Nation in need ~ and EARN money at the SAME time. IF Biden’s regime had removed those 68Billions worth from Afghanistan, what a difference that would have made for our Economy right? Plus the Taliban wouldn’t be such a risk to using our own equipment against us. We could have SOLD all of those items in Afghanistan to Ukraine, at a discount rate since used – and been flush and/or perhaps put some of the funds towards paying off our National Debt? Biden just loves to SPEND ….without any consequences and Congress permits it – – at their age, most will retire and never be held accountable for what they have done in these past 2 years. There is a special place in H*ll for the batch of them ~
Ukraine has probably sold this military equipment to other countries.
Joe and Hunter spending our money to protect theirs!