It’s well known at this point that the United States Military is having recruiting issues. Like every other institution in America, the military has embraced wokeism and has been prioritizing progressive concepts like diversity, equity and inclusion.
So when this new recruiting ad dropped recently, people immediately noticed that this one is slightly different in terms of who is represented.
💪 Together, we can take on any challenge.
— U.S. Army (@USArmy) November 6, 2023
How people reacted on X:
- All-white Army ad A day after we learn the FBI suppressed the antiwhite manifesto Neocons cant get their cannon fodder if the boys know thats what they’re for.
- Where is the diversity?
- Where are all the drag queens you’ve been recruiting for the last few years? This ad gets an F in diversity.
- There are no women in this advertisement. Why is that, USArmy?
- White dudes back in the ads. Things are getting serious.
- Can’t hit those recruitment goals so you’re trying to reach out to Midwestern and southern white guys again, huh?
- The military spent the last three years telling America that diversity and climate change are the main issues facing US forces. Why aren’t the climate communists enlisting?
Two years ago, the U.S. Army released an animated video featuring the story of a current Army corporal with two moms who got married after one of them survived a severe car accident.
The video comes as part of the Army’s new recruitment campaign, “The Calling,” that tells the diverse stories of five different service members. The video also comes after the Central Intelligence Agency faced backlash for “woke” recruitment ads as the two agencies look to expand their applicant pool.
“It begins in California with a little girl raised by two moms,” the narrator, Cpl. Emma Malonelord, says in the video. “Although I had a fairly typical childhood, took ballet, played violin, I also marched for equality. I like to think I’ve been defending freedom from an early age.”